Friday, January 14, 2011

Kansas new order


This is a picture of the Dodge City Daily Globe's January 13th's edition front page. This particular copy was on a table of our breakroom as I came into work. I am not sure if you can see the horns that some one had drawn on the picture of our new Republican governor and his wife?

Who did it? A angry Democrat? Or one of my Hispanic co workers angry at his Tea party rhetoric, or even a angry right winger who thinks he is not hard enough.


I was amused by the remark of a coworker sitting there who remarked on "the lack of maturity amongst our coworkers", to me it said more about her own outlook, when she did not respond to the "N" word that I had seen written on a picture of President Obama previously.


All indicated how right the president was right about the type of discourse that is seen these days.




No comments:

Post a Comment