Saturday, September 26, 2020

Frank's story is History

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10224228776092871&id=1406573608

FRANK'S STORY IS HISTORY 

Listened to this when my alarm came on at 622am, since I was not working I was not working I was going to turn it off. It was so compelling I couldn't listening to Frank's life as an old time butcher going on whilst new shops opened and closed around him. He kept on, sacrificing a life of happy marriage with children to keep his family business going, happy though. A relic of the 18th century seeing off the "progress" of the 20th century peeking into the 21st. Living in God's country of Llaniltud Fawr aka Llantwit Major in Wales, we have a local butcher's who does very well perhaps not having a Sainsbury, Tesco, or even Aldis is not a bad thing, because quality is more important than quantity and price. As my son a trained butcher pointed out, supermarkets give you more bone or fat and people to are being cheated.

No comments:

Post a Comment