Monday, October 17, 2022

Rings, of Power stinker?

I enjoyed it, I  don't know why, the writing is awful, the plot development seems a little lamentable, Galadriel comes across a little dim for one of the eldest of the Eldar, and not seeing through Hambone appears a bit much. I don't know, I'll stick to the books, Jeff Bezos, and his writers can join Gollum in jumping into Mount Doom aka Orodruin. Attacking Tolkien fans as unreconstructed racists, many of us are not concerned so much about the colour of the cast, but being more of a stream of consciousness, disconnected. The next season won't be out for nearly 2 years? Are these actors must have long contracts? I can't see Morfydd Clark committing a decade to this.



https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2022/oct/17/now-its-over-lets-come-out-and-say-it-the-rings-of-power-was-a-stinker?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

No comments:

Post a Comment